- Vlogging camera (to take pictures and even video! Sadly my vlog from this day didn't work out)
- Water Bottle
- Healthy Snacks (I try to bring healthy snacks when I go out because if I'm hungry then I'll have to eat them :P)
- Cardigan (If I'm planning on staying out the whole day, I bring a sweater because it gets chilly at night!)
- Face and body sunscreen
- Deodorant (I'm actually not sure why I brought this but I guess if I decided to dry off at the beach, I could reapply ;))
- Sunglasses! (There are my current favourites, you've probably seen them a lot already)
- EOS lip balm (It's my go-to)
- A book to read! (At this time I've already finished reading Eleanor and Park, but this is what I was reading at the time)
And that's it! I don't think I bring a lot to the beach, since all I do it chill on the sand and swim. I don't really read that much at the beach, but I usually always carry a book with me anyways. And now looking at these photos I really wish I was back at the beach!
What are your beach essentials? Do you go often?